Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Giant Lego Ball (Boulder) on Potrero Hill

When I was a child by far my favorite toy was my set of Legos. I always looked forward to getting the newest set from Toys"R"Us and seeing what type of contraption I could come up with. But with the reason of a child my mind could only build so big. When I became a man, I put aside childish things. Unfortunately I no longer have the Legos so this post is for all of us who did grow up but still want to be a Toys"R"Us kid.

Thanks to domanlis' for helping me find the link. Originally I found the picture on a flickr feed of one of my contacts chasingfun.






Subscribe for free and get Back of the Bus automatically.


How to get the FREE podcast in .mp3 or iTunes/iPod or Zune

the feed is: http://www.podshow.com/feeds/backofthebus.xml

send us mail: backofthebuspodcast on the google mail

Free Image HostingImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting

No comments: