Tonight we talk about if the democratization of the media will allow the the artist to express true talent without the limitations imposed by the once controlling labels?
We have a discussion about how the corporate media stranglehold has molded what type of music is played on Top 40 radio stations.
1. Sweatshop Union - United We Fall - Cut Back (Since June)
2. Sweatshop Union - United We Fall - Broken Record
3. Gemini Slang - Chain Reaction
4. Lawrence Lessig - Founder of Creative Commons"Creativity always builds upon the past..."
5. Copywrite - The Worst Of The Best Of Mixtape Vol. 1 - Nobody (feat. Jakki Da Mota Mouth)
This weeks album art provided by
If you can't find it, you know how we do it.
Subscribe for free and get the podcast before its available here.
How to get the FREE podcast in .mp3 or iTunes/iPod or Zune
the feed is http://www.podshow.com/feeds/backofthebus.xml
also: the email is email@example.com